Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Everything Grows With Love digi kit








Time for a new digital Bits N' Pieces kit release by

Each portion of the kit is on sale for 
$1 each through February 8th




The first image on my blog post is a simple printable
created with a piece of the digi paper from the kit
and hand lettered word art found at
It could also easily be resized for use as 
computer wallpaper ! 

I did turn the black lettering white for my project
using Photoshop Elements.
Colors can be changed in MMS on certain items,
this is one of those png files that could not 
be successfully recolored in MMS though. 


The second  is a digi page I made
using My Memories Suite 6. 



Everything Grows With Love digi kits:










No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)