Thursday, March 24, 2016

Country Bunny Easter Basket Card










More fun water coloring in old stamp images
from Stampin' Up! , making Easter cards.
I use ink from my ink pads and an aquapainter.

This is actually a two part image:
the basket is stamped first then a seasonal
"basket filler"is stamped on top.
 It can be tricky to line up, you'll notice on one 
of the cards it isn't aligned as well.
Yes, I have one of those stamp positioner tools,
but I never bother to dig it out (not certain where it is right now
after the craft room move anyway.....). 

It's been too long since I've made anything (months!).
The past two days I've spent a little time working on cards,
the first time to make anything in my new craft room
on the upper level of the house.
No more fear of  flood waters getting to my toys now !

I'm trying to adjust to the new
(smaller!) space and table as well as the arrangement
of things. It will take some getting used to after
working in the old craft dungeon basement for years,
knowing where everything was. 
On the bright side, I have better natural light and fresh air :)






I'm entering my first card, the one with ribbon on it,
 in the following challenges:





4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! Thank you for joining the challenge this week at the Little Red Wagon. Donna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Easter card. Love the image. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Home to see you back ere again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour combination and lovely watercolouring! Thank you for joining our „Easter“ challenge over at the Crafty Cardmakers ;o) Happy crafting,
    Maike

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)