Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter Wishes card




Dry embossed (old embossing folder from Stampin' Up!)
then colored with chalks (Stampin' Pastels from Stampin' Up!)
and a blender pen. I used a sponge tip applicator first,
but it the colors were too soft for my liking. 

Old rubber stamp images and paper punches were also from Stampin' Up!

Hot pink glittered chipboard butterfly, from my stash of supplies found
 at Big Lots long ago, manufacturer unknown.

Thanks for looking =) 

I'm entering my mail friendly card in the
(although mine isn't all purple.....).

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful... love the inside is decorated too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Heather. Thank so much for joining in our "just purple" challenge at Cards in Envy this week. I love the colored embossing. Makes for a very sweet spring card. Again, we appreciate your entry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful purple flowers! Love the addition of the butterfly! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)