Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Friend Card





Another card for the 
NOTE: The postmaster at my local post office
made me buy extra postage for this card
due to the brad (not the first time this has happened).
I get charged the extra "non machinable" postage
regularly - one small bump that they feel requires it!
So with that in mind, technically, I guess my card
won't qualify for the challenge.......

The stamp image was heat embossed black 
onto water color paper then 
water colored in.  I'm unsure of the manufacturer,
it was gifted to me (same with the mini flower brad).
I trimmed it out with scissors and mounted it onto purple card stock.
The embossing folder is an old one from Stampin' Up!
as are the Happy Easter sentiment and wheel I used on the envelope. 
The banner was hand cut.

Thanks for looking =) 


3 comments:

  1. It's still a beautiful card! The brad doesn't look that thick to me. Maybe it was because of the "bump" and an extra layer of cardstock as a filler might have helped it along with no extra postage. I love the purple border and the beautiful flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the beautiful watercolored flowers are framed with that pretty embossed frame! Thanks for playing along with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)