Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Silhouette Challenge

















The challenge at 
House of Cards for March is
"Silhouette". 

My card is pretty simple,
I stamped the image with black Stazon ink
onto white glossy card stock.
I then lightly sponged blue inks over it.

It is layered onto a piece of shimmery white paper 
and mounted with pop dots / dimensionals.

I crumpled black paper and tore it to resemble
a mountain, layering it over blue card stock.

Paper piercing and black faux layers created with 
wide chisel edged marker finish the card off. 

Thanks for looking at my project =)

Be sure to check out all of the other inspiring
projects created by the design team:

Cohenna | Donna | Dotty Jo | Em | Emily | Heather
Jane | Judy | Karen | Katarzyna Ewa  | Katy | Leslie | Linda
Merethe | Merlina | Michele | Paula | Rocky | Rosi | Ruza
Shawna | Shirley | Steph | Sue N. | Sue T. Susan | Tina | Toni


You have all month to play along with our challenge!



10 comments:

  1. Nice silhouette stamp for a male card. Love howe you created the hillside.So fun to see all you girls creations and howe diffrent they are on the same theme.

    (✿*‿*) Ma (Merethe)
    Teamie HOC
    http://majaapia.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Heather, this is really gorgeous! I love all these extra pretty details you've added. Beautiful silhouette!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this! So clever with the layers and creating the "mountain" on the background. What a great masculine design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. glossy paper! that's why it looks like a real photo. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heather, this card is AMAZING! I am in LOVE with the gorgeous scene you created--especially the continuation of the cliff behind the focal image! This is crazy fabulous! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This is gorgeous!!! Everything is perfect about this card :o)
    Tina HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning, Heather! I love it!
    Hugs,
    Em, HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woooo.... que tarjeta tan fabulosa! me encanta el doble efecto y perspectiva que lograste... realmente es una excelente tarjeta. Gracias por compartir...Saludos, Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super silhouette - love the background and the way you have put the card together!
    Fabulous make for the House of Cards!
    Susan
    Teamie
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)