Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Stained Glass Angel Easter Card










I had fun coloring in the black heat embossed angel image
on this card I made for my Mom. I used inks from my 
classic dye ink pads. I squish the lid onto the ink pads, 
open them then lift the ink off of the inside of the lids with
an aqua painter and "paint" away.


Supplies used: 

Stamp images were from Stampin' Up!
(Stained Glass II and Teeny Tiny Wishes)

Cuttlebug embossing folder, I think it 
is called African Batik.

Stickles Diamonds glitter glue was placed in the 
small circular indentations from the embossing folder. 

Watercolor paper, white, yellow and blue card stocks. 

A scrap of vellum for the sentiment.

Angel image is attached with dimensionals/pop dots. 


Thanks for looking =)


I'm entering my card in the following fun challenges.
Visit each of them for lots of great inspiration 
from their design teams as well as challenge entrants.

Easter card I made for my Mom, our first after Dad's passing


5 layers on my card, yet still easily mailable

dry and heat embossing both on my card

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Easter card that your mom is sure to treasure! Sending thoughts and prayers to you and your family this Easter season. And, thank you for joining us at Words 2 Craft By. Your card is a lovely interpretation of challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you for joining the challenge this week at the Little Red Wagon. Donna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creation, so classical with you white embossed background, really clean and crisp :) :) Thank you so much for joining us this fortnight at OSAAT. Hugs Jane xxx

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)