Saturday, March 26, 2016

Stained Glass Flowers Card





I'm quite pleased with how this card turned out. 

I stamped the Stained Glass image 
(and oldie from Stampin' Up!)
with Versamark ink onto water color paper 
then heat embossed it
 with black embossing powder.

I water colored the image with 
inks from my ink pads and an aquapainter.
I squish the closed lids onto the ink pads
(Classic inks from Stampin' Up!),
flip the lids open the use the aquapainter to 
pick up the ink from inside the lids to color with.

It is mounted on circular die cut piece of purple card stock
that I added two purple eyelets to.

The stamped image is attached to the
dry embossed card front with pop dots.
The embossing folder used was from the
Paper Lace II set by Cuttlebug. 

I ran white 5/8" satin ribbon through the eyelets
then underneath the embossed top piece.


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:






Thanks for looking :)






3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous creation! I adore the CAS feel and the colors you chose for this image! Thanks for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great addition to our challenge. Thanks for Playing along with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon. Hugs from Ginny at Polly's Paper.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)