Saturday, April 2, 2016

Feed the Ducks Digi Kit










Time for another adorable digital scrapbooking kit release
from JMC Designs
This one is called
Feed The Ducks 
and is available at Scraps-N-Pieces.com.
It's a Bits N Pieces kit, meaning you buy just the portions you want.
There will also be lots of other great mini kits from other 
designers at SNP using the same color palette. 

I used My Memories Suite 7
to create the above 12" x 12" scrapbook page
and facebook timeline cover.

You can create a Custom layout in My Memories 7
that will be perfectly sized for a facebook timeline cover / banner.
Choose DESIGN on the Welcome screen.
At the bottom of the pop up, you will see CUSTOM SIZE.
Choose pixels as your unit of measure
and type in 851 Width x 315 Height
then click CREATE.









Each portion of the kit will be $1.00
through April 7th.







Thanks for looking !
I'll have another digi kit post
to share tomorrow

1 comment:

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)