Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Little Moments digi kit





I LOVE the colors in the newest digi kit by Jodi at JMC Designs !
It is called Little Moments 
and is available now at Scraps-N-Pieces.com








 This layout is loosely based on the first April 2016 template challenge
by Double Trouble scraps at Scraps-N-Pieces.com 
I used My Memories Suite 7 to create this page,
simply adding shapes and embellishements to
recreate a layout similar to the jpg image of the
scrapbook layout shared in the template challenge forum.

As soon as I saw this new kit, I knew what I wanted to scrap -
a photo of my old 1979 Mustang coupe !!!! 
Poor old car has been sitting neglected in a barn for years now.
Can you find it in the top photo in the above layout ?
Sadly it is currently hidden by so much junk in the old barn.
Maybe one year it will be back out on the road.......








The above page was made in Photoshop Elements 10 using a 
free template from Mommyish.
I did reduce the opacity of the barn wood paper that
was inserted on top of a cream card stock background.
I really do like the wood look of the paper, 
but thought it needed to be a bit lighter for this layout.

I also had fun experimenting with extracting my
handwriting to create a transparent background png
"stamp" of the way I wrote my name way back when !
It took a little trial and error, but I'm happy with the result.





  



Note about the facebook timeline cover, first image shared:
   You can create a Custom layout in My Memories Suite 7
that will be perfectly sized for a facebook timeline cover / banner.
Choose DESIGN on the Welcome screen.
At the bottom of the pop up, you will see CUSTOM SIZE.
Choose pixels as your unit of measure
and type in 851 Width x 315 Height
then click CREATE.
You can also make them in Photoshop Elements.



Thanks for looking :)




Kit Contents: 
7 Cardstock - 12X12 300PPI
8 Journal CArds - 3X4 300PPI
24 Patterned Papers - 12X12 300PPI
and
72 Unique Elements
4 Arrows
Bird
3 Bows
Metal Bracket
Metal Brad
Butterfly
4 Buttons
Metal Camera
2 Clips
6 Flowers
3 LeaVes
2 Metal Bits
Metal Grid
Metal Heart
Metal Plate
Paper Star
WOoden Flower
4 Wooden Seals
Wooden Star
3 Circle Designs
3 Frames
2 Grunge/Paint
5 Ribbons
2 RicRac
2 Scatters
Staple
2 Stitchings
3 Strings
3 Tags
6 WordBits
Wire Swirl












THANKS FOR LOOKING :)


1 comment:

  1. Love this layout - yes I spotted the car!! It will run someday!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)