Saturday, April 9, 2016

Stained Glass Iris Get Well Card




This is a card I made and gave to my cousin who was recovering from surgery. 
The colors coordinate with the money rose bouquet I made for her 
from money collected from relatives (I'll share tomorrow)



The image is an old one from Stampin' Up!
I heat embossed it in black
then water colored it with ink from my ink pads
and an aquapainter. 

The embossed background was made using a 
stylus and scoring board, scoring lines 
to create the lattice like background.

Old purple Offray satin ribbon from my stash.

Scallop edge border punch.

The color is so off in this photo (or perhaps it is my monitor?),
it is a white background.


Thanks for looking =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)