Friday, May 27, 2016

Digital Birthday Card Front - kit sneak peek



Today I have a "sneak peek" of an upcoming digital scrap booking set
The set releases June 1st at Scraps-N-Pieces.com
and is a wonderful set, great for masculine projects.
I'll share more on June 1st !

In the mean time,
I recently came across this challenge site
that is geared towards 100% digital creations:
I decided to make a feminine card with the
 upcoming kit to share at the challenge. 

All elements used are in the kit,
some have been resized smaller to fit
the 5.5" x 4.25" printable card front.

The fonts I used for the text are
Debby and Levenim.

My Memories Suite 7 was used to create the card front.


Thanks for looking =)



EDITED TO ADD:


My card was the overall winner for May 2016

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet for our "Birthday Card" Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and digi work. Hope to see you again. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)