Sunday, May 22, 2016

Grad Card Money Holder


Outside














Inside







envelope



I used various retired Stampin' Up! stamp sets, inks, card stocks and dies
to create this money (check!) holder card.
I also used a clear alphabet set for the name and year. 

I outlined portions of the word "grad" with a coordinating marker
 and added a few highlights with a white gel pen .

The sparkly yellow ink on the "G" is from a set of markers my Mom found
for me at Office Depot. It is attached to a strip of card stock that
wraps around the card  with a dimensional / pop dot.

Dimensions you ask ? I didn't write them down, sorry !
I laid a blank check on a piece of card stock then
made marks where I wanted it to fold.
Trimmed, scored and punched a half circle
in the center of the pocket portion.
The two side edges of the pocket portion are adhered with glue.


Thanks for looking =)

I'm entering my card in the following challenges:
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog #78 - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door Anything Goes May 17-23

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card gift holder! Someone is going to be so happy to receive it. Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun money holder for the new grad! I especially like the envelope; really fun! Thanks for sharing with us over at TTCRD.
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)