Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Graduation Card #2







Inside
(the ink from the markers and this scrap
of card stock did not play well together;
I should have redone it)





 Envelope



Another graduation card I made this year for a young man.

SUPPLIES
various old Stampin' Up! stamp sets, inks and card stocks
an embossing folder from Cuttlebug
a clear alphabet stamp set for the name and year
marker and white gel pen to highlight to word "grad"
paper piercing tool
a pop dot for the extra cap I stamped and cut out

Thanks for looking =)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party - Anything Goes
Love To Scrap Challlenge Blog - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. I love the ink that way - I love the scruffy, distressed look so perfect for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute!! I love that embossed background, and the hat on the "grad" is so adorable! And the matching envelope is fabulous! Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfekt card for this!!! The hetsare so great!!!! And a beutiful card design
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci
    TTCRD DT
    Cicci Vid Pennan {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)