I confess, it's not totally complete because I still need to finish the very top. It took me a while to get around to making it, so many things going on since her passing. Plus my craft dungeon was on the move to higher "ground", crafty things had been in disarray. I also just didn't feel up to working on it........
I've made one of these Memory Boxes (they also serve as urns for those that we had cremated, like Kitty) for each of our pets. I make each side seasonal and turn them as the seasons change. They are on display in my living room.
Today I am sharing details on the Spring side.
- Mache' kraft box (found at a resale shop!)
- Melon Mambo card stock and matching ribbon from Stampin' Up!
- Pool Party button and card stock, Stampin' Up!
- White twine, Stampin' Up!
- Miss Kitty tag - unknown (I built this side around the tag I have had in my stash for quite some time)
- Crystal Effects - used on the heart printed on the tag
- Paw prints texture plate by Fiskars
- Scallop edge border punch
- Stampin' dimensionals and adhesives
- Clear sleeve for scrapbooking, trimmed down to cover my photograph
- Metal tag
- Going Gray card stock for name plate
- Miniature alphabet stamp set for name
- Black embossing powder for name
- Gray satin ribbon
Thanks for looking :) I'll be sharing the Summer, Fall and Winter sides over the next week.
I'm entering my project in the following challenges. Visit each of them for fabulous design team inspirations as well as many, many wonderful creations by other challenge entrants.
Through The Craft Room Door Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs May Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party CH #122 Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks Challenge #10 Anything Goes