Monday, May 9, 2016

Kitty's Memory Box - Summer side




The Summer side of Kitty's memory box / urn. 

The base is a paper mache craft box.

Background paper was found at a discount store
years ago. It is leftover from the box I made for Mulligan cat.

The paper flowers were gifted to me, manufacturer unknown.

The polka dot brad was from Stampin' Up !

I cut up a plastic scrapbook page protector and wrapped it around
the photograph, gluing it into place with double stick tape. 

Gray satin ribbon wrapped around the box lid.
I should have stamped it with paw prints !
I'll take it apart and do it.

Thanks for looking :) 




I'm entering my Memory Box / urn into the following challenges. Check them out for lots of great inspiring projects !

PDE Linky Party Anything Goes Challenge #122

Through The Craft Room Door Anything Goes

Crafting By Designs May Anything Goes

2 Creative Chicks Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. I love this - how sweet. May have to borrow your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really was a pretty kitty! I love those smokey greys. The yellow flower is perfect with the yellow daffodils in the photo. Thanks for sharing summer with us at TTCRD.
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet. Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party.
    Owner / DT Janis

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)