The final side to Kitty's memory box/urn: Winter
Click here to see the Spring side
This is the lid.
I move it so the name tag is on the side
that is on display during the current season.
- paper mache box (found at a thrift store)
- Bordering Blue and glitter papers, Stampin' Up!
- snowflakes die and metal "snowflake" brad, Stampin' Up!
- single large rhinestone came from a pumpkin decorating kit of all things
- snowflake border punch, unknown manufacturer; bought years ago from Walmart
- gray satin ribbon
Thanks for looking =)
I'm entering my project in the following challenges:
Through The Craft Room Door Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party #123 Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks May Anything Goes