Monday, May 16, 2016

Old Sea Shanty digi kit















Another fabulous digital kit by JMC Designs is now available. 
This one is called Old Sea Shanty.
You can buy it  at Scraps-N-Pieces.com
for half off ,  just $2.50, until May 23rd, 2016.


I created the above three projects as part of her design team.

The first one is a facebook timeline cover.

The other two are pages using free templates
that I found at the generous
Template 26 for the first and
template 31 (I changed it up a bit) for the second.



Thanks for looking :) 









This kit includes -
2 Alphabets
14 Cardstock - 12 X 12 - 300 dpi
5 Shabby Frames
24 Patterened Papers - - 12 X 12 - 300 dpi
69 Unique Elements -
Anchor
2 Arrows
Banner
4 Bows
4 Buttons
Compass
2 Driftwood
2 Ephemera
Eyelet Ribbon
3 Flowers
2 Shell Flowers
Foilage
2 Frames
4 Greenery
3 Grunge
Hook
2 Netting
4 Ribbons
2 RicRac
Sand Dollar
Seaglass Scatter
Seagull
6 Shells
Shell Frame
SHell Anchor
Wooden Sign
Staple
Star
2 Starfish
Stick
2 Stitches
5 Strings
Tag
Ship Wheel


2 comments:

  1. You are very welcome! Your pages are gorgeous. Thanks for taking the time to show me. You made my night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pages and they go perfectly with your photos! Sorry it's been so long since I've been by! Crazy life...

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)