Friday, June 24, 2016

Masculine Sorry For Your Loss Card




"that bad things happen to good people."


This is a card I made to send to relatives that 
recently had a major fire. 
Why did I use the image of a car on the card ?
Because they lost a few vehicles in the fire. 






I'm entering this card in the current Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Also since every time I use this stamp set I can't help but think of the movie American Graffiti , I am entering it in the current Cardz4Guyz Challenge, inspired by movies.

3 comments:

  1. What a nice pick me up for someone who's had some tough times. Cute card. You're such a good person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous car, great card

    Thanks for joining us at cardz4guyz this week

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very smart masculine card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)