Friday, June 3, 2016

Swing Card for Baby







The card I made for the baby shower I'm attending this weekend.

Although I know the theme of the shower is the same as the nursery,
forest animals, I couldn't resist making a pink card :)
See the forest animal themed name frame I made as part of 
the gift for baby posted here.

Paper is from an old Die Cuts With A View stack.

Stamp images are oldies from Stampin' Up!
as are the inks and card stock base.

Ribbon is from my scraps stash, unknown.

Home made faux brads.

Home made glittery clear embossing powder.

The swing card was easy to make using a die from Sizzix.


Thanks for looking ! 



I'm entering my card in the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so precious! I totally adore the little baby feet! So cute! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD!

    Angela, DT
    Through The Craft Room Door (TTCRD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your lovely work in Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge Hope to see you in the latest challenge too, Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)