Saturday, July 16, 2016

Love Is Everything digi kit


Three projects I made as part of the design team



facebook timeline cover






printable card front








 scrapbook page


What a beautiful new vintage kit at
Scraps-N-Pieces.com,
Love Is Everything !









KIT CONTENTS: 

12 Cardstock - 12X12 300dpi
5 Antique Frames
18 Distressed Patterned Papers - 12X12 300dpi
60 Unique Elements
Antique Metal Flower Pin
Bead Scatter
Butterfly
5 Buttons
Heart Charm
Doily
3 Ephemera 
6 Flowers
3 Frames
Glitter Scatter
7 Greenery
2 Grunge
2 Hearts
Key
Key Hole
5 Leaves
Metal Heart
Metal Leaf
Pocket Watch
7 Ribbons
Safety Pin
Sequin String
Staple
String
Swirl
2 Tags
Trim
Word Bit










1 comment:

  1. I love what you made from these kits. I think they are beautiful and I love the softness.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)