Tuesday, July 26, 2016

'Maters and Makes






Although I've been working on a few projects lately, they aren't anything I can share just yet ;)
I'm now on three design teams, all of which post monthly challenges/projects on the 1st of the month. I'll have four crafty posts on August 1st for those of you that follow my blog :
a repurposed item for the debut of the new Love To Craft Challenge Blog, a card for House of Cards Challenge Blog and digital projects with two new digi kits for JMC Designs.

In the mean time, above are photos of my three heirloom tomato plants this year. This is the best luck I've had growing tomatoes in years, despite adverse weather conditions and critters getting to them at times. I have about a dozen nearly ready to pick, woo hoo !!!!!




1 comment:

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)