Saturday, August 6, 2016

Digi Stationery




Today I'm sharing printable stationery I created with My Memories Suite 7 software and the new digital kit Remember The Time by JMC Designs.

I like coming up with digitally created items with kits that are made for scrapbookers. This shows the versatility of digital kits as well as the My Memories Suite software.

I'm entering this project in the August monthly challenge at Digitally Sweet. florals DSC #153.
This is a 100% digital challenge site I recently discovered and have had fun participating in.




How I made the stationery: 

I started by making a custom size design my own template to work on.

I opened the embellishments and background paper in the My Memories Suite software with the BROWSE feature.

The background flourish was made by copying, pasting then flipping the element that came in the kit, combining the two together to make a longer symmetrical flourish.

I layered various embellishments from the digital kit, most were reduced in size.

Drop shadows were added to each.

I added a text box on top of a tag element, using Levenim and Debby fonts.


Thanks for looking :)



My stationery was featured August 17th at Digitally Sweet.

3 comments:

  1. What a GREAT idea and this would be lovely to receive with a handwritten note on it. Just gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges. Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning digital project and thanks for entering digitally....good luck and hope to see you in our next challenge...
    Digitally Sweet DT [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)