Sunday, August 14, 2016

Beautiful Blossoms Sympathy Card













ACK ! I dropped a stamp !!!!!
One of these days I'll learn to do the inside first;)
I had the front done and attached, so rather than 
try to cut it apart and attach to another base,
I added an embossed layer over the mishap. 






SUPPLIES:

Beautiful Blossoms stamp set
Loving Memories (? unsure of set name) - inside

Whisper White card stock

Summer Sun, More Mustard, Garden Green, Always Artichoke
inks (I think.... don't remember exactly!)

Tulip embossing folder - inside panel

Scor Pal to create my own 
diagonal line embossed background on the front

Oval Nestabilities die

Rhinestones

Dimensionals  / pop dots - under hand cut flower images

Chipboard cut to fit behind the entire front panel.
I did this rather than use numerous pop dots so 
it was evenly raised from the printed sentiment panel. 

Sentiment on the outside I created myself and shared here

This is a 5" x 7" card



I'm entering my card in the newest challenge (#354) at 
as well as the Anything Goes challenge at




Thanks for looking =)



3 comments:

  1. Gee I do that all the time too! Its still turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! I really like those flowers. Nice fix too! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sympathy cards are never easy. i think you have done a sterling job here. and what a save. well done. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)