Saturday, October 22, 2016

A Lot of Pink Layout



This is the second 100% digital scrapbook layout I created for the pinks: use a little or a lot challenge at Digitally Sweet Challenges this month.

I used My Memories Suite 7 software to design the digital page.

The background was created by stitching together several sheets of digital papers (5x7 size) by Lozzy's Digi Designs that I won at last months challenge.

The stitching, buttons and pink bow are all commercial use items by Mommyish and Just Jaimee found at www.the-lilypad.com

The heart and rectangles are Shapes in the MMS7 software.

The font used is Scrap Casual.

Thanks for looking =)

2 comments:

  1. Firstly the layout is so feminine and beautiful, love the button heart. And secondly your quilting us SUPERB. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)