Sunday, October 16, 2016

Who Are You Digi Kit





Who Are You is a lovely new digital kit
by JMC Designs that is for sale now at 

I created a facebook timeline cover
and a layout as part of the creative team.
More inspiring projects can be seen at


KIT CONTENTS:
48 Accents - 8 Each - Arrows, Flowers, Hearts, Labels, Owls, Tabs, Tags, Wooden Hearts
8 Cardstock 12X12
18 Flair
12 Extra Papers 12X12
5 Frames
8 Journal Cards 4X3
24 Patterned Papers and
54 Unique Elements
Bead Spill, 3 Buttons, Brad, 4 Buttons, 2 Dried Flowers, 8 Flowers, 2 Frames, Greenery,
2 Grunge, 4 Leaves, Owl, 3 Ribbons, Staple, Stitching, 2 Strings, Swirl, Tag, 16 Word Bits



See images of all kit contents at
or






For those of you that may follow my blog:
Yes, things have been a bit quiet here. We took a nearly two week long road trip recently
(one of the photos was used in the above layout). I do have a couple of cards I've been working on to share soon. I may create a few more digi scrap pages with photos from the trip  - or just share the photos themselves !

Happy Fall  and thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout! The photo is awesome! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)