Friday, November 25, 2016

Cat in a Christmas Tree Scrap Page







I created this page for the current Digitally Sweet Challenge: pets or animals.
It is also a sneak peek of a soon to be released digital kit by JMC Designs.
I used My Memories Suite 7 software to create it (I have some exciting news so share very soon about My Memories Suite Software!)

The tree was created by copying and pasting the evergreen branch element in the kit many times,
slightly rotating it.

The trunk is a Shape from the software that I altered then color filled brown.

The ornaments, ribbons and frame are all elements in the kit.

The background paper, which kind of reminded me of wallpaper, is also from the kit as is the swirly heart element.

I used Scrap Casual font for the journaling.

Thanks for looking =)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely page. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! how lovely, great photo and a lovely page, beautifully placed. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Faith DT

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)