Friday, December 2, 2016

Christmas Town Digi Kit














There is a new Bits N Pieces digital kit in the store today at 
It is called Christmas Town
and is created by JMC Designs.

I had fun playing with this one,
honestly I always enjoy coming up with digi or hybrid projects
with the terrific kits by Jodi. 

The first is a printable card front that I love !
Cropping and reducing in size some of the elements,
adding my own text boxes and photo filling 
a shape to create the snow covered ground -
all easy enough to do with the My Memories 8 software.
I used this software to create all three of my projects.
 I'm entering my printable, all digital card front in the current challenge at
Digitally Sweet Challenges, 

The second project is a simple facebook timeline cover.
I reduced kit elements in size and added a text box
over a background, easy !

The third is a scrapbook page.     
 I built a Christmas tree out of elements in the digi kit
plus a color filled shape from the software for the trunk.
 One of the ornaments is a photo of my cat
in our Christmas tree framed with a kit element.

Thanks for looking =) 








KIT CONTENTS:
Each portion of the kit is on sale for $1
through December 7th, 2016










4 comments:

  1. GREAT projects, LOVE the card front, aren't digi kits soooooo handy for digi and hybrid projects? Thank you for joining us again at Digitally Sweet! Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I had already left a message for you, seems I didn't! silly me.
    Love your card with it's lovely house and plaid paper and lovely details, great timeline and scrapbook page.
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You did Faith, thanks. I'm jut now getting around to approving/publishing them ;)

      Delete
  3. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)