Saturday, December 17, 2016

DVD Folder





A quickie DVD folder  I made to send to a cousin
that was recently married. It holds all of the video footage,
photographs and digital scrapbook album we made for them.








The folder is made from an 11" wide
by 7 3/4" tall piece of card stock. 

Score and fold in half along the 11"side.

Score in at 2 2/4", fold, trim and glue just the outer edges 
along the 11" side to create two pockets. 

Use ribbon to keep closed if you'd like. 
You can punch holes at each opening to run the ribbon through
or attach with heavy duty double stick tape. 

Decorate the cover (and inside) as you wish .

I used paper from a Die Cuts With A View stack,
die cuts I made.  A little embossing and sponging 
of ink on the heart die cut for more detail. 


Thanks for looking =) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)