Thursday, December 1, 2016

Snowflake Season Scrapbook Pages














December First - time for a new challenge at

I'm sharing a set of paper crafted scrap book pages
for my design team project this month.
They were a kit I bought quite some time ago,
but hadn't put together until now. 
I'm sure many of you can relate, wink ;)

The  challenge runs all month long
and is open to family friendly craft projects.
There is no theme
so feel free to share whatever crafty project
you are working on this month !

Take a moment to visit the blog
to see the rest of the design teams inspiring projects.

Thanks for looking 
and 
Happy Holidays ! 



2 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning, Heather! Love these layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very beautiful Scrapbook pages, Heather!
    Hugs
    Irena

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)