Monday, January 23, 2017

Music Challenge




An 8x10 printed page I created in Photoshop Elements 14 for a birthday.
It was printed and put on display on a table in front of the birthday brownies :)
The song referred to on the print out is  "I Can't Drive 55" by Sammy Hagar.
I changed the word "drive" to "be".
Also, I've been told that a very popular song at the time this pickup truck was being driven by the owner in high school, flame paint job and all, was  "Runnin' With The Devil" by Van Halen.
Supposedly it was played quite often on an 8 track player in the truck !

It is somewhat music related in a fun, different way, so I'm entering it in the current challenge at Digitally Sweet.

EDITED TO ADD: I was Top 3 !


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful! love it. Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet for our "Music" Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. So clever, love the change of the word, such a fun card. Thank you for linking up with us at Digitally Sweet! Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)