Friday, April 28, 2017

Color Challenge Digi Scrap Page






Today I'm sharing another quick digi scrap page for a challenge at 







I used a kit from JMC Designs called Celebrate Everyone 
which is actually a birthday themed kit, but there were enough extra elements 
to make it work for this page. It was the only digital kit I have that the colors 
would sort of work for this challenge ;)  I also used My Memories Suite V8 software.






Below is a fun little group of elements and text I created as a countdown reminder for
Digitally Made Challenges: we go live on May 1st!






Thanks for looking !

1 comment:

  1. This layout is so pretty! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lasting Memories! - Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)