Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter Egg Double Embossed Card








Happy Easter !




Another rubber stamp image from the little box of stamps 
I stumbled across at a fundraiser basement sale for a church.

I heat embossed it with black embossing powder and Versamark ink
on water color paper. 

I water colored it with inks from my dye ink pads. 

It is mounted with dimensionals on top of a piece of card stock
that I ran through a Cuttlebug embossing folder. 

A scalloped edge square die was used to cut the purple card base.

Thanks for looking.

Have a wonderful day !

2 comments:

  1. I love this look - I need to use my embossing folders more often! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! So colorful and the embossing is spectacular :) XO Christi (HOC teamie)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)