Friday, April 7, 2017

Making Memories April Challenge




The April Anything Crafty Goes challenge at
This month we have an inspiration photo for you:





Our sponsor this month is

Scrap 'N' Dipity - prize $5 Gift Voucher

Scrap 'N' Dipity







I did not use anything from the Scrap n' Dipity store.






I instead used the Act of Kindness digital kit by JMC Designs,
and a brush quote by randomolive.com for my project. 
I recolored the brush quote white.
It is an all digital printable
created with My Memories Suite V8 software.

Thanks for looking =) 

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team
members blogs for more inspiring ideas! 

Heather - you are here
Jacky



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the kit you have used!

    Crafty Hugs Sonia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Heather, love the flowers, charm and sentiment!
    Hugs, Sherry x
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... this is so pretty! I love the silver brads in the corners and the sweet silver heart too!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)