Saturday, April 15, 2017

Photo Banner Frame



Today I'm sharing with you my project for the 
March Anything Goes crafty project for the

I repurposed an old wooden frame
by using a banner kit to create a 
fun way to display photos of my cat!
Timely project, too, since April 11th
was National Pet Day in the USA :)





Cute enough as wall art without photos!






Once I decided the order I wanted the pieces in,
I strung them with the linen thread. 

There are any number of ways you can attach
the threaded pieces to the frame:
I chose to use hot glue. 

My photos are 4x6 so they overwhelm the fun
elements of the banners. I need to resize and reprint them.


Packaging photo of completed kit as suggested.
I did not use the "pom poms".

I'm entering my project in the current

Thanks for looking !

Be sure to visit the rest of the design team members blogs

2 comments:

  1. Ooo this is fab. I love it.
    Hugs
    Irena xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic Idea with the frame. Very creative. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Through The Craft Room Door ATGs challenge. We do hope you will come back an join us again real soon.
    Linda DT TTCRD
    Ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)