Saturday, April 15, 2017

Prima Flower Easter Egg Card





Putting some old Prima flowers to use on a card for Easter,
inspired by the current challenge at 

I'm also submitting it to the Anything Goes challenge at
and





How many of you have these in your stash still ?!



The white "egg"is the portion cut out from another project.
I knew I'd find a use for it someday.
I used a scoring board and stylus to create the striped
embossed lines on the oval.
The lines are coated in glitter nail polish I bought to wear
to a Mardi Gras ball this past February!

Sentiment, ink, card stock, paper punches, embossing folder
for the edges of the yellow card stock, yellow organdy ribbon
 were all bought from Stampin!  Up! years ago.

Yellow rhinestones were actually sold as "tattoos" at a dollar store
many years ago (before rhinestones were popular for use on paper crafts).
 They were assembled into Halloween designs. 
I cut them apart as needed to use on craft projects. 

 I think I may add some tiny white paper punch flowers....... 

 Thanks for looking =) 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this card! The embossed egg really stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - such an elegant design.

    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Made by Helen{My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)