Saturday, April 22, 2017

Recycling Greeting Cards

Earth Day , Every Day

                            Reduce,  Reuse,  Recycle


There are lots of great ways to implement the three "R's" that can be found all over the internet.
Here is a new to me idea:

http://www.stjudesranch.org/contribute/recycled-card-program/



I know, I know: not even contributing to the flood of wasteful products to make cards, etc in the first place would be even more "green", but I won't give up my crafty things to put my creativity to use !

I should start writing notes on a separate piece of paper rather than writing directly on the inside of cards more often, then the recipient could resend the card to someone else if they wanted.









No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)