Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Graduation Card - golden stars



Today I'm sharing a fairly simple graduation card. 

I chose to use a gold stars theme to coordinate with the saying
from the Great Grads stamp set by Stampin' Up!

The card is Whisper White.
I used metallic gold card stock for the
die cut star and the backer.

Miniature stars (Background Basics, Stampin' Up!)
were stamped with Encore Metallic Gold ink.





The sentiment strip was stamped with Versamark ink
then heat embossed with gold embossing powder.
I added gold metal eyelets on the ends.
It is attached with pop dots for dimension.

The die cut metallic gold star was dry embossed
with a Stars folder from Cuttlebug. 

Because I used metallic elements on it,
I am entering it in the current challenge at

Thanks for looking =)

3 comments:

  1. That's a great quote! I love the way you dry embossed those stars on the gold cardstock star! This is a so very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic and the way you have used different methods to add the metallic here. Thanks for being apart of the UYS challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embossed stars on the gold star! A great graduation card. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at UYS! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)