Monday, May 1, 2017

House Of Cards May Challenge








We have a fun color palette (and/or use sequins)
this month at the House of Cards Challenge blog:










Once again, depending on the computer I use to look at the inspiration photo,
my colors are not quite right on my finished project :(

I do not have sequins, so I used a rhinestone
to dot the "I" on the word friend.

This was a simple card made from preprinted decorative paper
layered over a dark brown base.
I added a die cut (Cuttlebug) sentiment and rhinestone.
It's a mail friendly card, too, not requiring extra postage.








Here are several more quick cards I made from scraps and pieces of designer papers
 that I used to make a couple of other projects with. They made up a gift set. 
They'll be posted here on my blog the 5th (I love how this recovered mini scrapbook turned out!)
and 15th (recovered/decorated paper mache frame) as other design team projects.
Check out the digital versions of these papers that I made
used on a digital scrapbook page I also posted today !











Thanks for looking =) 



Be sure to visit the rest of the design team
members blogs for more inspiring cards:

Chanya13 | Christi | Cohenna | Donna | Em | Heather | Jane | Judy 
Karen | Katarina | Leslie | Maria | Merethe
Michele | Mynn | Nancy |  Paula | Rocky | Rosi 
Shawna | Shirley | Sue N. | Susan 

3 comments:

  1. Nice bunch of card :)


    (✿◠‿◠) Ma (Merethe)
    Teamie HOC
    http://majaapia.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card - as well as your entire collection great use of your DP. Shirley H. Teammie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love the assortment of cards you came up with using up stuff...that takes a creative mind! LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)