Monday, June 12, 2017

Sticker Fun Scrapbook Page 1




So, I bought a "fun with stickers kit" some time ago and hadn't put it to use yet (raise your hand if you are willing to admit you have untouched craft goodies, too!). I didn't feel that I had photos suitable for the colors/patterns of the items in the kit once I got it home and really looked at it, so I didn't use it right away. Honestly, I still don't have any photos planned for the pages (maybe photos of flowers), but I went ahead and made them. There are a few other pages I'll be sharing at some point.





It's a simple to put together page. Randomly apply stickers however you would like onto three tags that are aligned in a row (I trimmed around my clear stickers). Once you are done placing the stickers, cut the tags apart. Add ribbons and any other embellishments that you would like (I added rhinestones). Adhere to your page in a row, leaving a small gap between each tag. Simple and fun page filler!


I'm entering my page in the current Use Your Stuff Challenge, warm summer colors.

Thanks for looking =)













No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)