Thursday, July 27, 2017

50th Anniversary Card




I LOVE this new embossing folder I bought myself last May ! We R Memory Keepers Next Level Embossing Folder, Bouquet. I haven't bought myself new craft supplies or even looked at what is new in the crafting world for some time. Having been given a gift card to Amazon for Christmas, I decided to start making a wish list. This popped up when I was searching for something else. I clicked the link and was sold ! I really like the various levels of dimension.

All supplies used to make this Golden Anniversary card for relatives of mine,
other than the embossing folder and craft paints, were from Stampin'  Up!
  Very Vanilla and gold metallic card stocks
  Love letterpress plate
  assorted dies
  Simply Pressed clay and mold
  gold 5/8"organdy ribbon
  Encore gold metallic paint
  cream and gold acrylic craft paints
  birds and swirls embossing folder (I forgot about that one!), Cuttlebug












I'm entering my card in the 
and one I've not played in for a while,




Thanks for looking =) 




1 comment:

  1. A lovely anniversary card... I really like the embossing folder you chose to use. Thank you so much for sharing your project and creativity at 613 Ave C!
    ~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C: [ATG]
    Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)