Saturday, September 2, 2017

Black Magic Medallions Card



Today I'm happy to share my first attempt at the 
Black Magic technique !

This is a card I made for my Mom's birthday,
very different from the cards I normally make her.

There are multiple layers stamped and die cut.

I cut circles from fun foam to mount each layer
rather than using multiple dimensionals on each.

The bottom layer has been dry embossed.

All supplies are oldies from Stampin' Up! 







 The inside is a computer generated sentiment
found online. I'm sorry, I have no idea who to give credit to.
I've used my various birthday sentiment stamps
many times over the years, Mom may have duplicates
of the same verse by now so I tried to find something different.


Thanks for looking =) 




I'd like to enter my card in the current challenges at
SUO Challenges 182- Blast From The Past
Through The Craft Room Door Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love your Black Magic technique as well as the shaped card and that perfect sentiment! I am sure your Mother will be thrilled as we are :-) Thanks for sharing with us at SUO Challenges and we hope you can play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING WORK OF ART!! THANKS FOR PLAYING ALONG IN THE SUO CHALLENGE THIS WEEK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what an amazing card, and I bet your Mum loves it!! And that is a fabulous sentiment too! Awesome card which is perfect for our Blast from the Past! We're glad you joined the fun at SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Your card is stunning. I love the flower shape. Perfect for our Blast in the Past challenge. Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely STUNNING! Always loved this bundle and your colors are AWSOME! Thanks for joining the SUO Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)