Monday, September 4, 2017

Digitally Made Challenge September


Time for a new challenge at 
fall inspired digital projects !

I created a facebook timeline cover with 
We Are 3 digital shop on etsy,
our generous sponsor for this challenge.

The photograph is one of my own.

I use My Memories Suite V8 software
to create most of my digital projects.
It is easy to create a facebook timeline cover,
simply choose "custom" size and type in PIXELS
of 851 wide by 315 tall to create your cover.
I save as a JPG file,
unless I am creating a template with an
opening for a photo I may want to reuse.
In that case, it is saved as a PNG on
a transparent background.







If you like creating digital projects
(nothing handmade), we invite you to 
play along with our challenge.
You have until September 30th  to enter

your family friendly project !




Thanks for looking =) 


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Heather, this is so awesome! I love it! What a gorgeous photo too!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)