Friday, September 1, 2017

House Of Cards Challenge September





Hello there!

Our challenge to you this month at
is to use text and/or the colors
from the inspiration photo below.
















Back side, opened up and laying flat




I used various old stamp sets from Stampin' Up!
as well as retired ink and card stock colors
(Bravo Burgundy, Apricot Appeal and Barely Banana) 

I added a little bit of Stickles diamond glitter glue,
Crystal Effects and heat embossing with Iridescent Ice
 embossing powder for fun shimmer. 

The card design is not my own.
It is something I saw earlier this year, 
but do not remember whose design
it was or if there is even a name for this type of card. 

I cut my card stock front two inches wide
then added another two inch wide piece at the bottom.
They are attached together with the vertical panel.
I could have put a piece of acetate between,
but was afraid it would get staticy and attract dust
(cat hair!).



Thanks for looking :) 

Be sure to visit the 
Design Team members's blogs
to see more inspiring ideas !


 Chanya13 | Cohenna | Donna | Em | Heather 
Jane | Judy | Karen | Katarina | Merethe
Michele | Mynn Paula | Rocky | Rosi 
Shawna | Shirley | Sue N. | Susan 



4 comments:

  1. This is a really fun design! I love all these squares--what precision! Love the colors too!
    Take Care!
    Michele, HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Such a fun change from the typical fold card! Had to laugh at the cat hair comment! Oh, can I relate!
    Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card. Love the idea and will have to copy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design - I too will have to copy it!!
    Fabulous make for the House of Cards!
    Susan
    Teamie
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)