Sunday, September 10, 2017

Let's Do Fall Twice






Ahhhhh, fall is in the air here this week :)

Today I'm sharing a digital scrapbook page
I created with an upcoming digital kit by JMC Designs
and using the My Memories Suite software. 

I also created my own word art for this piece.
I saved it as a png with a transparent background
so I can use it on any number of projects
(I have a hybrid project to share using it in a few weeks).

This piece is based off of the current sketch at
Stuck?! Sketches challenge 
and is an Autumn theme for 
I'm also entering it in a challenge I just discovered,


For those that like purely digital crafting, 
do visit us at Digitally Made
this month for our Fall challenge. 



Sketch my project is loosely based off of




Thanks for looking :)





EDITED TO ADD 9/13/2017:
My printable was randomly chosen as a Top Pick
at PDE Linky Party !

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout!
    Janis, Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges Owner/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page love the embellishment clusters and the look of misting in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors and background is awesome!Thank you for joining us at Stuck?!Sketches❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing layout. Great layering and embellishing. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work! Wonderful that you have shared your great artwork with us here at PDE. Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors! Beautiful layout! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)