Thursday, September 1, 2011

Center Step Card





My first attempt at making a center step card. It fits in an invitation sized envelope. I gave it to my mom for her birthday.

Instructions can be found here:
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/centerstepcard/




side view



top view



flattened 



SUPPLIES:
Stamp: Birthday Greetings, old set from Stampin' Up!
Real Red and Very Vanilla card stock, Stampin' Up!
various decorative papers, unknown
Daisy, boxed kit of flowers unknown
Large pearl brad, unknown
mini flat back pearls, Stampin' Up!
Small flower punch, Stampin' Up!
Early Espresso ink and marker, Stampin' Up!
Clear embossing powder, Stampin' Up!

Thanks for looking =)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! I've been addicted to making these cards lately too!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)