Friday, February 11, 2011

I Won !



I'm pretty excited, after entering so many contests over the years, I finally won something: 
 this FANTASTIC new stamp brush set from Stampin' Up!

I won it for posting why I love My Digital Studio to my blog - new content available on a regular basis ! There were 5 winners chosen randomly, lucky me I was one, yippee !!!!

This set is going to be so much fun: each image is as shown above BUT they are also broken up into portions as well so it will be super easy to make multi colored images, use only portions of the image alone or combined with different images. This is going to be a fun digital set to play with , THANK YOU STAMPIN' UP!

You can now purchase this set for $7.95US/$9.95CAN  item # 124432

Here is the description from the company:

An image is worth a thousand words—but these words have quite a bit to say themselves. With some
font-tastic emphasis and a few images mixed in, they’ll express your feelings in a big way with
maximum meaning on scrapbook pages, cards, tags, and more.  Set includes 24 pieces and a 5-1/2" x
4-1/4" greeting card designer template. Imagery from the Word Play stamp set from the 2010-2011
Idea Book & Catalog.

3 comments:

  1. Fun! I recently saw a sign for sale on the local CL, and it was that kind of funny mixed up fonts. It was for a barn, and it said 'Barn Rules' and it was stuff like 'if you fall off, get back on' and a bunch of funny stuff too - all set right side up and sideways and big fonts and little fonts. Hard to describe, but it was very creative and cute, and those fonts reminded me of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the win! you'll have fun with this set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, I'm tickled that you are a winner! Yea for you! I really like what you have been creating with design studio. I have it but must admit I rarely use it. You are inspiring me to put it to use!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)