Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Cherished Love digi kit






Another fun digital kit by JMC Designs is 
released today at Scraps-N-Pieces.com =
Cherished Love ! 

The first image on my blog post is a simple printable
created with a piece of the digi paper from the kit
and hand lettered word art found at
It could also easily be resized for use as 
computer wallpaper ! 


The second  is a digi page I made
using My Memories Suite 6. 



The complete kit also includes an alphabet and numbers.
Components are below.
Be sure to visit 
for  a coordinating freebie!

This kit is on sale for half off 
through February 11th at






1 comment:

  1. I love this layout - I had to look twice because that could easily have been me! I have the same shirt!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)