Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Raindrops Digi Kit




A quick and cute card front that I created with elements from the new digital kit
Raindrops by JMC Designs and now available at Scraps-N-Pieces.com
I added my own text.
The digi kit is on sale for 50% off until March 31st, 2017 !



REMINDER:
There is a design team call for the new


I'm entering my digital card in the final challenge at





RAINDROPS KIT CONTENTS:
7 Cardstock
15 Patterned Papers
46 Unique Elements - Bookplate, Border, Bow, Boy, 3 Buttons, 2 Clouds, 5 Flowers, Frame
Frog, Galoshe, Girl, 3 Leaves, Lightning, Metal Cloud, Metal Drops, Metal Umbrella, Rainbow, 
2 Raincoats, 4 Ribbons, Stitching, 2 Strings, Sun, Swan, 2 Unbrellas, 5 WordArt











FREEBIE 
found at the JMC Designs blog





2 comments:

  1. SO VERY pretty, love the elements you have used. Thank you for joining us in our last challenge at Digitally Sweet Challenge. Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the last challenge at Digitally Sweet and for all your past entries.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)