Thursday, March 30, 2017

Spring To Do List Notepad






This is a notepad that I recovered.

I used to decorate plain dollar store notepads 
to donate to the school bazaar years ago.
I forgot that I still have quite a stash of them 
I bought and put back for another year,
then they were no longer needed. 

 I used the sketch at 
prompt at Use Your Stuff.

The Stampin' Up! stamps are quite old:
Love Without End, 2003
Alphadots, 2004

Snap Stamps Sm. Formal, 2005

Even the stamped paper has been in my stash far too long.
 I'd totally forgotten about it ! 
It was one of several sheets I did as  
"double time"/ "one sheet wonder"  samples many years ago.


Whisper White, Rose Romance and Brocade Blue inks
and card stocks

hole punch

scrap of blue twill ribbon, unknown



Thanks for looking =) 

7 comments:

  1. Love your take on our sketch! Do we have to make a list for Spring cleaning....lol. Thanks for joining the Retro Rubber challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun creation :) Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff challenge blog.
    Tina DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are cute! I'd think they would sell very well at a craft bazaar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors you used! Way to re-create!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea of glamming up the notebook! Very clever. I like the clean colours you've chosen - it fits in with the spring clean theme. Spring cleaning is probably my least favourite bit of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea! You did such a beautiful job and really like your collage style of stamping the flowers! Cute sentiment as well! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, I love to glam up notepads, make such a lovely gift. I really hate Spring cleaning... Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)