Tuesday, November 1, 2016

25th Birthday Card













We have another lovely inspiration photo for you
to use this month for the challenge at
lots of layers and/or colors






I used some similar colors on my card as well as lots of layers,
both inside and out !





The front is a shaker.











Visit the rest of the design teams blogs
to see more inspiring ideas ! 


Cohenna | Donna | Em | Heather | Jane | Judy 
Karen | Katarina | Katy | Leslie | Linda | Merethe
Michele | Mynn | Paula | Rocky | Rosi | Ruza
Shawna | Shirley | Steph | Sue N. | Susan | Tina | Toni




I've entered my card in the Anything Goes challenge at
 Through The Craft Room Door

2 comments:

  1. This is great! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your birthday designs! The shaker is so cute! How did you make that cake - -that's such a great idea!
    Take care!
    Michele, HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to leave your comments. I hope I've inspired you to get a bit crafty today ;)